miércoles, 24 de noviembre de 2010

purple black

maybe i'm down, shutdown far away from linear spirit
and maybe i somehow need to make the clock tic this other war 'round
being sure that i won't choose you anyhow
living me up as if i still was predictible

maybe i'm down, shutdown or rebooting my brain
kicking sweet spider's webs out of one corner
at least there are two walls in this world
clean of dark emotions

i don't wish you nothing more than purple black

maybe i'm down, but on my feet you know
a little bit skinny, getting hard to put a smile on my face
at least i fly with my feet standing on solid earth
i'm not dilussional, and never make up fairy tails

you've lived me up as if i was predictible
you thought that i won't run out of breath
and here i am whising you more than nothing
whishing you purple black.

escrito por mariano e de sousa bispo
fecha 24-nov-2010

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario