miércoles, 19 de enero de 2011

your air

could you please tell me that story i was dying to hear?
or maybe could my mind draw a map of every single cell of your body, just to never ever forget it?
could you please make me live that story i was dying to see?
or maybe could I draw a map remembering the skin of your body,
just to never forget it?

you maybe think it's nothing, but it hurts like hell,
i dream i say to you words never meant to be heard.
dreaming, saying to you words never meant to be heard.

i love you

will time ever place me in the same air you breathe?
would i have the chance?
hold me now, tie me to this sweet vacation
i'm suddenly breathing... your air again.

written by mariano e. de sousa bispo
date: timeless

1 comentario:

  1. i love this one, always have. happy birthday! ps: i bet you definitely did not see this one coming... (TWSS)

    ResponderEliminar